What felt like Countless entities spent jumping on the mattress with her massive t shirts grandafther sent as a dear present he just doesn’t wear anymore. Messy hair a filled with mass space of nothingness listening to the rain as it patters against the window wishing for the one thing she knew she couldn’t have yet. Dancing in circles, dreaming of how it would be if the drops were on her mere head at this moment… how rejuvenating they would feel, yet how sick she would be after the process, and the livliness of repetition as she’d do it all over again…
She sang along with the words that never rhymed, walked around the house with mitched matched socks and fumes of chamomile tea spewing from her pores, the sky falling on the top of her noggin and every single second…held dear to the girl wanting nothing more than…a peace of mind.
List of things to do on rainy days
- Bump up the music and dance on your bed. Imagine your favorite place in the world while doing it or that you’re with one of your absolute favorite people.
- Fix a cup tea…trust me it works wonders;)
- Watch netiflix, preferibly whatever you want but gilmore girls is a given and may breakyour heart a bit, especially if you’re in the 4th season. watch this movie called
..its really weird.. i kinda thought it was a waste of my time…could be beautiful to someone else so who knows…i may just watch it again to humor me..who knows
Oh and the ultimate must see is “Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind”
- Open the window and breathe
- Paint! Its amazing honestly
- Make something new
- Read old stuff you wrote when you were younger even if its a week old…imnotjudging
- EAT SOMETHING!! LIKE A LOT OF SOMETHING GOOD (OREOS!)
OH AND TURN YOUR PHONE OFF WHILE DOING ALL THIS, UNLESS YOUR PHONE IS THE ONLY CONNECTION TO MUSIC!!
Type ya laters;)